Are you interested in an Apprenticeship or Traineeship?
ATEC Group Training Scheme can offer you employment as an Apprentice and then host you out to one or more Host Employers throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship. This allows you to develop your trade skills by working in different environments and ensuring continuous employment.
We also ensure that you are:
- Paid the correct wage allowances and entitlements
- Placed in a safe work environment
- Well supervised and trained
- Fairly treated
What trades / vocations are available?
|Fitter & Turner||Domestic Electrician||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Electrical Fitter||CNC Machinistte||Mechanical Fitter|
|Metal Fabricator||Tool Maker||Welder|
|Air Conditioning & Refrigeration||Landscape Construction|
What we look for in an applicant:
- Completion of either Year 11 or 12; or pre-vocational studies
- Genuine interest in a particular trade
- Knowledge of the desired trade/industry
- Own transport and licence is desirable
Contact ATEC Group Training Scheme to apply for an Apprenticeship by calling ATEC on 1300 112 832.