Are you interested in an Apprenticeship or Traineeship?
ATEC Group Training Scheme can offer you employment as an Apprentice and then host you out to one or more Host Employers throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship. This allows you to develop your trade skills by working in different environments and ensuring continuous employment.
We also ensure that you are:
- Paid the correct wage allowances and entitlements
- Placed in a safe work environment
- Well supervised and trained
- Fairly treated
What trades / vocations are available?
Are you looking for an electrical apprenticeship?
Register now for Energise Oz Pilot Scheme.
|Fitter & Turner||Domestic Electrician|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Electrical Fitter|
|Mechanical Fitter||Metal Fabricator|
What we look for in an applicant:
- Completion of either Year 10, 11, 12 or pre-vocational studies
- Genuine interest in a particular trade
- Knowledge of the desired trade/industry
- Own transport and licence is desirable
Contact ATEC Group Training Scheme here to apply for an Apprenticeship or call ATEC on 1300 112 832.