Skills for All and YOU!
From July 2012 the Government will subsidise training which means that if you're eligible you'll only pay a small portion of the course fee and in some cases your training with us will be completely FEE FREE! We are a government approved Skills for All provider which means that more South Australians will be able to access more courses through ATEC.
Skills for All eligible courses available at ATEC!
Please click on the appropriate course for more information and to book online.
ATEC also offers a range of other courses that are not under the Skills for All banner, please click here to find out more about those courses!
Am I Eligible?
If you answer yes to these questions you are probably eligible:
• Are you aged over 16 (and not at school)?
• Do you live or work in SA?
• Are you a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or a permanent resident of Australia, or do you hold a visa?
(If you answered no to any of these questions don't worry, call us on 1300 112 832 as you still may be eligible)
ATEC offers concessions if you:
• Hold a health care card
• Hold a pensioner concession card
• Hold a pensioner concession card issues by the Department of Veteran Affairs
• Are a prisoner of a South Australian correctional institution
The maximum concession available is $1.35 per training hour, the Government requires that all students (even concession holders) pay a minimum of 50 cents per training hour.